As the former training instructor for Allianz, Johnston & Madvac*, I am offering to share my experience with your operators or mechanics.
- Operators are provided with information regarding pre-trip inspections, efficient operation, and dumping, cleaning, proper lubrication and winterization procedures.
- Mechanics will learn the principals of mechanical or vacuum / regenerative air sweeping and their benefits. Pros & cons… They will get an understanding of the components and how they work in conjunction with each other. The systems that will be covered include :
- The Hydraulic System
- The Electrical System
- The Pneumatic System
- The Dust Suppression System
- Troubleshooting – Preventative Maintenance
The training is conducted with use of a power point presentation, training manual, and a certificate of attendance. A sweeper will be required to perform hands on training.
Time required can be catered to your requirements and individual goals. Usually the classroom session requires 1 Day where Troubleshooting and hands on requires 2-3 Days. No more than 12 attendees will be allowed in any class at a time.
Provide your employees a valuable education. Don’t waste your time and money trying to fix a sweeper by replacing parts that aren’t faulty. Know how to repair it properly and efficiently.
* Any and all references made to brand names or model numbers are for illustration purposes only